Sam and Ross Like Things c/o Sam Davies PO Box 25914 Richmond, VA 23260-5914
Ross likes a digital thing, Sam likes a physical thing. Turns out, both things are about community!
Sam's P.O. Box:
Sam and Ross Like Things
c/o Sam Davies
PO Box 25914
Richmond, VA 23260-5914
On this episode, an early productivity book and a special-treat pair of headphones.
- Wings & Rick and Morty — Episode 38
- The Peedmont
- _How to Win Friends and Influence People_
- Six-day bicycle race
- Grado SR60e headphones
- Marco Arment's Portable, Closed Headphones Mega-Review
- Koyaanisqatsi (Compete Original Soundtrack)
- Reason number six trillion why Susan Howson is my favorite person.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: The Complete Collection
A special, special thanks to Matt Fisher who made this episode sound less like poop.
MyBirth is a doula-owned business that supports women and families throughout the child-bearing year and beyond. Located in Scott’s Addition, they offer doula services, prenatal yoga, childbirth and breastfeeding education, and more. You can learn more at MyBirthrva.com.
- RES. 2016-R092 (PDF)
- Mayor Stoney's initial draft of the Education Compact (PDF)
- Green Lantern Emotional Spectrum
- Movies that make me feel terrible & Riding my bike — Episode 28
- The Hillman Group Powdered Graphite Lubricant
- GTD Podcast Episode #3 - David Allen Guides You Through a Mind Sweep
- Ross's Buff
Sam likes a classic 90s album, and Ross likes playing the game!
- Omnifocus — Episode 30
- Bamboo & Pokémon GO walks with my family — Episode 26
- Two People #28 — Barbara Given
- My remarks to the Virginia House of Delegates Constitutional Subcommittee in favor of redistricting reform (as prepared)
- 6,500 kids singing "Birdhouse" in Your Soul_
- Sasha dances to "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" on Bunheads
- 1984 Kids Incorporated Theme Song
- Whatever Happened to Pizza at McDonald's
- Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father
- How to use the GRTC bike rack video
- My Dad Wrote a Porno
- EXCLUSIVE: Keanu Reeves Dishes on 'Bill & Ted 3,' Says It's Going to Be 'Bodacious' and 'Excellent'
- Egg nog recipe
- Thoughts on egg nog / food safety
- Hellboy Library Edition
Ross likes feeling bad, and Sam loves his two-wheeled steed.
- My Dad Wrote a Porno
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- We Need to Talk About Kevin
- Funny Games
- August: Osage County
- The Pianist
- Spring Breakers
- Under the Skin
- Bryan Park
- Little House Green Grocery
- Breakaway RVA
- Anthem Moonlight Ride
- Redistricting Nerds
- The Hamilton Mixtape